THE ORIGINAL BROCHETTES
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Marinating time: 2 to 12 hours (to taste)
Cooking time: about 15 minutes
- Beef or pork meat (about 1 ˝ pound), cut into 1 inch cubes (2,5 cm)
- 1 can (990 ml) Canton fondue bouillon THE ORIGINAL flavour
- Your favorite veggies (mushrooms, zucchini, red or green pepper)
Serve over a bed of rice or with potatoes.
- Place the meat in a bowl.
- Cover with Canton fondue bouillon, THE ORIGINAL flavour.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for to 2 to 12 hours according to your taste.
- Remove cubes from the bouillon and thread on skewers. Alternate cubes with mushrooms, sweet pepper, zucchini, etc.
- Brush brochettes with remaining bouillon while cooking.